1. AUTO-RENEWAL Our plans are on auto-renew as per our enrollment terms and conditions that were agreed upon sign-up. If you wish to stop the auto-renewal for your subsequent billing cycle, you must cancel on your account the auto-renewal process before the last Friday at 8 AM of your current billing cycle ending.
2. DELIVERY Delivery is included in your plan subscription. Fresh is Better will make its best efforts to deliver your meals on time. Delivery hours are between 10 pm and 3 am from Sunday to Thursday. We have a “Do Not Disturb” policy, where deliveries will be made without disturbing our customers; therefore the delivery location must allow 24-hour access. If you need to make permanent changes on your delivery information, such as moving to another address; or adding and/or modifying delivery instructions, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your delivery information. Please, include your name, phone number on your account, and the last four digits of the credit card used for the last purchase to verify your identity. Changes take 3 business days to be effective.
3. COOLER BAGS AND ICE PACKS Food will be hand delivered on sealed, thermal bags with ice packs property of Fresh is Better. After the first delivery, the bag with the ice packs will have to be left out for pick up on the nights when deliveries are schedule to drop-off. Fresh is Better is not responsible for any item(s) left in the cooler bags when picked up. Fresh is Better retains the right to charge clients for any thermal bags and ice packs not returned upon completion of the program. We charge $15 for each set of cooler bag with ice bricks.
4. REFUNDS If you wish to discontinue your program, you must send a written notice to email@example.com along with the customer’s name, phone number on the account, and the last four digits of the credit card used on the last billing cycle. Refunds are subjected to a 5% processing fee. Notice must be sent before Friday at 8 AM to get a prorated refund of the remaining weeks on your current cycle. If cancellation request is sent between Friday after 8 AM and Thursday you will keep receiving the delivery of the remaining week. For instance, if you order a one-month meal plan and you send a written notice on Tuesday of your second week, you will continue to receive the meals for the rest of the week and you will receive a prorated refund on the last two weeks. Refund processing takes up to 7 business days. In order to receive a refund on the cooler bag, you must left out the cooler bag and the ice packs for pick up on Sunday night. Each failed pick-up attempt deducts $15 from the $30 deposit. After the second time, we will have charged you the maximum $30 fee, and you may keep your cooler bag.
5. FOOD ALLERGIES The eight most common food allergens are as follows: milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts), fish (like bass, cod, flounder), shellfish (including crab, lobster and shrimp), soy and wheat. Please be advised that some meals may contain these allergens. We make every effort and use best practices to avoid cross contamination, but we cannot guarantee that there won’t be any cross contamination with your meals. Food allergy reactions can range from mild to severe. We urge you to use caution when ordering Fresh is Better. If you have a food allergy, please let us know at the time of your first order. Furthermore, if your allergy is moderate to severe we cannot recommend Fresh is Better for you. Fresh is Better offers a Gluten Free meal plan, but meals are not prepared on a gluten free facility.
6. NOT A MEDICAL ADVICE Information provided on this Website is not intended to be used as a medical advice or diagnosis, and/or as a substitute for medical treatment. We recommend you consult your physician before starting any diet, nutrition, or fitness plan offered by Fresh is Better.
7. COMMUNICATIONS When you sign up at Fresh is Better, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent Fresh is Better to receive communications from us electronically, or in writing at the street address provided on your membership account.